| || || |
Each week, the public teaching of King's Church is available as a podcast on iTunes. This gives our church members the opportunity to catch up with messages that they may have missed or want to hear again; and it is also a resource to Christians from other fellowships who appreciate and want to stay connected with the preaching and teaching ministry of King's Church Cambridge.
All recorded ministry at King's Church is available to hear on the Audio page of this website and can be downloaded freely. In addition to this, as of May 2009, all the recordings are in MP3 format, enabling them to transfer easily onto an iPod or a compatible audio mobile device. If you don't have an MP3 player but do have access to a home or office PC, the messages can be downloaded onto the hard drive through iTunes.
How to hear the KingsCast
1. Install iTunes from Apple on to your personal computer. If you google the word iTunes, it will take you to a site where a free download of the software is available.
2. Once you have iTunes installed, run the software and go to iTunes store. You will need to be connected to the internet for this to work.
3. Click on Podcasts in the left hand pane.
4. In the top right hand corner, there is a Search box. Type 'King's Church Cambridge' or 'KingsCast' into the box and click 'search.' After a short time, the King's Church Cambridge Podcast should be on display.
5. You can either listen directly to the podcast or subscribe to the series. If you click 'subscribe'. iTunes does the rest and should begin to download the KingsCasts as they become available each week. It will be refreshed each time you load the iTunes software. At any time you can unsubscribe or delete a KingsCast by visiting iTunes and following the on screen instructions
6. If you connect an iPod, the podcast should automatically transfer over to your player when you authorise the devices to synchronise.
7. Click, listen and enjoy. Who knows? Maybe God will speak to you today!
Please note: If you already have iTunes installed on your computer, you can simply click on any of the images on this page and it will take you straight to the KingsCast page at iTunes where you can select certain podcasts to listen to, or to subscribe to all future podcasts.